4 days of celebrating the Icelandic Horse
ICEHORSE FESTIVAL is the largest indoor WRL-competition for Icelandic horses in the world. The goal is to create the biggest and most enjoyable celebration of the Icelandic horse. An occasion to meet old and new friends from the equestrian world and spend many hours in good company. Four days of entertainment, education and shopping. A weekend full of excitement, great experiences and inspiration, so you can enjoy every second!
The festival is taking place in the Equsana Arena in exhibition hall M in MCH with stable and warm-up in exhibition hall Q. ICEHORSE FESTIVAL is collaborating with the Danish Icelandic horse association “Dansk Islandshesteforening”, who is celebrating their 50 years anniversary in 2018.
All this, and much more!
- Are you looking for a great way to advertise your company?16. February 2018Do you want to present your company, product, breeding […]
- Take a look at the first participants of our stallion show!10. February 2018Some really great horses have already joined the […]
- DI Talks29. January 2018During the festival there will be a series of […]
- Rider Yoga22. January 2018For a relaxed start into the busy festival days join […]
- Registration for Icehorse Stallionshow starts monday14. January 2018Saturday night will be the Show of the Stars! A […]
The Danish Icelandic Horse Association is celebrating 50 years Aniversary in 2018 and kickstrarts the party at Icehorse Festival. Have a further look at the initiatives and planned events athttp://50aar.islandshest.dk