4 days of celebrating the Icelandic Horse
ICEHORSE FESTIVAL is the largest indoor WRL-competition for Icelandic horses in the world. The goal is to create the biggest and most enjoyable celebration of the Icelandic horse. An occasion to meet old and new friends from the equestrian world and spend many hours in good company. Four days of entertainment, education and shopping. A weekend full of excitement, great experiences and inspiration, so you can enjoy every second!
The festival is taking place in the Equsana Arena in exhibition hall M in MCH with stable and warm-up in exhibition hall Q from 5. – 8. April 2018. ICEHORSE FESTIVAL is collaborating with the Danish Icelandic horse association “Dansk Islandshesteforening”, who is celebrating their 50 years anniversary in 2018.
All this, and much more!
- A big thank you to all our sponsors21. March 2018With the 2018 Icehorse Festival right around the […]
- Get your ticket before it’s too late!19. March 2018The festival is getting closer and there are only a […]
- Stay comfortably at Hotel Herning12. March 2018If you have not yet decided where to stay during the […]
- Win great prices at the Icehorse Festival stallion show!2. March 2018Join the Eques stallion show now and get the chance to […]
- Get your own Icehorse outfit!1. March 2018You can now order your own Icehorse jacket, shirt or […]
The Danish Icelandic Horse Association is celebrating 50 years Aniversary in 2018 and kickstrarts the party at Icehorse Festival. Have a further look at the initiatives and planned events athttp://50aar.islandshest.dk